Git Cheat Sheet
What is a Version Control System (VCS)?
- revert selected files back to a previous state
- revert the entire project back to a previous state
- compare changes over time
- see who last modified something that might be causing a problem
- see who introduced an issue and when, and more
- Using a VCS also generally means that if you screw things up or lose files, you can easily recover.
Unix/Linux vs Windows Command Line Cheat Sheet
Access (Visibility) Modifiers in Java
- help to restrict the accessibility (scope) of a class, constructor, variable, method or data member.
- specify which classes can access a given class and its fields, constructors and methods.
sometimes referred to in daily speech as Java access specifiers.
- can be specified separately for a class, its constructors, fields and methods.
- Assigning an access modifier to a class, constructor, field or method
is also sometimes referred to as “marking it as modifierName”.
E.g., “marking the method as public”.
How to select all records from the table?
SELECT * FROM table_name;
What is SQL?
Standard SQL Commands are Select.
Continue Reading >>>